Senior Designer | April 2018
Double Diamond Marketing + Communications is a comprehensive, full-service creative marketing, branding, and digital development firm based in Nashville, TN. Simply put, we act as the in-house marketing department for SMBs. The mission for the Senior Designer is to create, elevate and support client brands across multiple design channels: branding, packaging, print/digital sales materials, and advertising campaigns. The Senior Designer will have full creative accountability and responsibility for delivering on-time projects that exceed client expectations and “wow” the target audience.
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to elevate brands and deliverables
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication with clients and team members via daily reporting and SOPs
- Contribute to growing revenue by 15% over next 12 months by developing and supporting business with new and existing clients
- Introduce talent to the company (freelance, vendors or otherwise) that’s unexpected and that supports your natural disposition for personal and team growth
- Write and execute creative briefs tied to outcomes aligned with client and company ROI
- Demonstrate potential to grow with the business by creating “wow” designs that exceed client, audience and internal expectations in creativity and efficiency
- Optimize processes on routine design projects to maximize client budgets and internal efficiencies
- Embrace the culture of the company and become a natural brand ambassador
- Ability to thrive in our fast-paced, laid-back work environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Team player
- Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Bridge and Acrobat.
- Digital design and understanding of UI and UX concepts
- Ability to create assets from scratch (icons, illustrations, graphics)